The Nilson Report is the most respected provider of news and information about the global card and mobile payment industry. Available worldwide by subscription only, The Nilson Report directly surveys more than 2,000 financial institutions and enterprises to produce statistics about issuers, acquirers, and technology providers not available from any other source. Issues also include informative feature articles, concise updates about new products and services, and information about executive appointments. Articles are never written by vendors. The Nilson Report does not accept paid advertising of any kind. There is never promotion of sponsored content such as webinars or white papers.
You can download a free sample issue at our website listed below.
• Gain timely access to the statistics that are most quoted by industry professionals and business publications, and widely acknowledged as the payment industry’s standard.
• Track competitors’ moves and identify early trends through our feature articles. Learn about new products and services in our Fast Facts section of news items.
• Approach strategy development and product planning with clear, concise market intelligence drawn from first-hand interviews and surveys.
• Capitalize on new industry contacts. Every issue provides the phone number and email address of each executive mentioned.
• Receive exclusive discounts to many of the payment industry’s most important conferences worldwide.
• Independent, impartial reporting with no advertising.
• Your subscription includes a printed version mailed to your office plus a digital version sent to your inbox on the date of publication.
• New subscribers receive a USB Flash Drive containing the last five years of issues. A built-in search is included. Search by company name, topic, and more.
The Nilson Report issue #1145